Saturday, September 18, 2004

Index card/name/creative talent

Last Sunday, to go along with the theme of Creation from The Story We Find Ourselves In, we had a corkboard, some push pins, some index cards, a few pens, and the following instructions.

Write your name on an index card. Write down something you do that is creative. Tack the card to the board.

The responses we got were:

Aaron - I draw
Scott - I pray
Garret - I write poetry
Clara - I pray for people and love them as a Christian friend
Blake - I play random guitar chords
Lindsay - I love to sing!
Ben (the chef) - I put strawberries in the OJ!
Ashlyn - I'm a writer, photographer, and like to think of myself as a motivator
Lina - I sing, dance, and teach
Joshua - I encourage
Kathleen - I play volleyball and watch Lord Of The Rings (29 times)
Sam - I mix ideas - shaken not stirred
Christine - I teach special kids
Aaron - I like to do lights
Brandi - I love to write creatively and I'm a photographer
Lauren - I love to write poetry
Keith - I play the clarinet
Chad - I paint



No comments: