Thursday, April 28, 2005

SOAP

One week we had a really cool picture that had a pair of faucets & sink & soap. It was kind of sepia-tone looking. Anyway, we had that picture up, and a table full of props: a bar of soap, a pump with orange grit hand cleaner, a bottle of body wash, foam soap, & I think several other things & the following sign:
Think of all the ways you try to clean yourself

I John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Psalm 51
...Have mercy upon me, Oh God, according to your loving kindness; according to the multitude of your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin...

create in me a clean heart, oh god, and renew a steadfast spirit in me

No comments: