Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sorry about my silence...

Well, it’s been too long since a post here… This is what’s been up. I had a web development class last fall & was going to use the contents of this blog for my site. However, the site could not contain anything that had already been on the web, so I stopped blogging so the new content could go to the class project. The project site worked out ok & gave me a bunch of great ideas of stuff I’d like to do – a full blown site instead of a blog. However, after weeks of being out of the habit of blogging – I stopped. Shame on me. We’ve had a few weeks there where we had no fresh stations at church; kind of a dry spell. Then out of nowhere, an email from someone who was looking for Good Friday ideas & he had stumbled across the site. WoW. Someone else is actually reading! So, I only needed time to sit down at my local coffee shop and type out what we’ve been up to. Here are the station ideas we’ve used for the past few months. Hopefully you might find them useful. Oh, and by the way, the guy who sent me the email also sent a GREAT station idea, so I’ll be seeking his permission to post it for you all.

No comments: